SIA, on behalf of its members, provide a voice for industry by participating in a range of advocacy activities.
This includes expert working groups, panels, committees, forums, reviews, submissions and direct actions. Currently SIA is involved in a number of activities including (but not limited too);
- National Science and Innovation Agenda - National Infrastructure Road-Map
- Department of Industry Innovation and Science - R&D Tax Incentive Review
- Office of Innovation and Science Australia – Development of the 2030 Strategic Plan
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources - Biological Consultative Committee
- Australian Industry Skills Committee - Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industry Reference Committee
- Chemicals of National Security Concern
- Australian Standards, HE-032 Biotechnology
- Australian Standards, HE-030 Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices
- RMIT Program Advisory Committee – Biomedical Sciences
If you are interested in any of these topics, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.